Nick of Time Foundation is partnering with Statpacks on their “All in one” Emergency AED pack. This is a great way to have AED’s and emergency kits available at all events.
The packs are built to accommodate most Automated External Defibrillators (AED) for extremely prompt access. Perfect for use in public areas, sporting events or homes as an all-in-one first responder bag. Simple design for the layperson as well as experienced clinicians.
- A stowaway “Rain Fly” is included for bad weather
- Unique design allows access to the main compartment from the backside of this Medical Backpack
- Single-buckle EMS AED pocket offers quick access to the Defibrillator
- Clear durable urethane window allows quick view of AED status
- The main compartment features three removable stick-in-place pouches that give visibility and organization to contents
- QuickZip access to the main compartment through the back panel, maintaining access to contents and AED
- QuickZip access to the main compartment for quick access to Emergency Medical Equipment
- Tarpaulin bottom panel for protection from abrasion and the elements
- Foam molded shoulder straps that allow for comfortable transport of most emergency medical equipment.
- Unique foam lined design keeps all Emergency Medical Equipment inside protected from breakage or the elements
- Side pockets for easy access to vital sign tools, bandages, and smaller ambulance equipment
- A quick stash pocket for trash and extra supplies located inside the main compartment
- Main fabric is Tarpaulin with a one-ounce urethane coating for an easier clean and protection from the elements and BBP’s
Statpacks are available from Nick of Time Foundation for a $175 donation
Please email email@example.com with your shipping information and any questions.