Just follow these EASY steps to register:
- Reserve an appointment using the online scheduler and you will receive an email confirmation.
- Download the Health History Form included in the email and fill out completely.
- If your student attends the host school; the forms need to be returned to the office for appointment confirmation.
- If your student is out of district; please fill out and bring to the screening appointment.
- NO ONE WILL BE SCREENED WITHOUT THE SIGNED FORMS
2020-2021 Screening Dates and Locations
- Aug. 26, 2020 TDB
- Oct. 7, 2020 Anacortes High School
- Nov. 4, 2020 TBD
- Dec. 3, 2020 Monroe High School
- Feb. 3, 2021 TBD
- Mar. 3, 2021 Holy Names Academy
- May. 5, 2021 TBD
We are a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization (Tax ID # 20-4200756) that relies solely on donations to continue our mission to screen every student in Washington State. These cardiac tests would typically cost between $125 and $1,500. With your generous support, our screenings are less than a doctor visit co-pay. Your donation will help to defer screening costs and enable future community screening events. Donations are tax-deductible. We urge you to stay informed, volunteer and donate.