Just follow these EASY steps to register:
- Reserve an appointment using the online scheduler and you will receive an email confirmation.
- Download the health history form included in the email and fill out completely.
- If your student attends the host school; the forms need to be returned to the office for appointment confirmation.
- If your student is out of district; please fill out and bring to the screening appointment.
- NO ONE WILL BE SCREENED WITHOUT THE SIGNED FORMS
2019-2020 Screening Dates and Locations
- Aug. 28, 2019 Roosevelt HS- Seattle
- Oct. 2, 2019 Seattle Prep- Seattle
- Nov. 6, 2019 Bothell HS- Bothell
- Dec. 4, 2019 Anacortes HS- Anacortes
- Feb. 5, 2020 Bellevue Christian School- Bellevue
- Mar. 4, 2020 Lake Stevens HS- Lake Stevens
- Apr. 1, 2020 Archbishop Murphy HS- Everett
- May 6, 2020 Monroe HS- Monroe
We are a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization (Tax ID # 20-4200756) that relies solely on donations to continue our mission to screen every student in Washington State. These cardiac tests would typically cost between $125 and $1,500. With your generous support, our screenings are less than a doctor visit co-pay. Your donation will help to defer screening costs and enable future community screening events. Donations are tax-deductible. We urge you to stay informed, volunteer and donate.