People throughout the world have been impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic. We have and always will put the health and safety of not only the students, families, and communities that we serve but also our wonderful NoTF volunteers. Our approach is rooted in our foundation’s mission, which ensures that we continuously strive to make a difference for young people in our communities. With the help of our Medical Advisory Board, we are monitoring the science and our state government recommendations and will be modifying our program accordingly.
Thank you for your continued patience as we work through this together.
2022-2023 Screening Dates and Locations
Oct. 5, 2022 Sumner-Bonney Lake SD- Sumner High School
Oct. 22, 2022 Kraken Youth Hockey- Kracken Community Iceplex
Nov. 2, 2022 Edmonds SD- Meadowdale High School
Dec. 7, 2022 Seattle Public SD- Seattle World School
Feb. 1, 2023 Issaquah SD- Liberty High School
Feb. 11, 2022 Puget Sound Youth Hockey- Kraken Community Iceplex
Mar. 1, 2023 Everett SD- Cascade High School
May 12, 2023 Lake Chelan SD- Lake Chelan High School
The registration link will open 30 days before the scheduled screening date.
Just follow these EASY steps to register:
- Reserve an appointment using the online scheduler and you will receive an email confirmation.
- Download the Health History Form included in the email and fill it out completely.
- If your student attends the host school; the forms need to be returned to the office for appointment confirmation.
- If your student is out of district; please fill it out and bring it to the screening appointment.
- NO ONE WILL BE SCREENED WITHOUT THE SIGNED FORMS
We are a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization (Tax ID # 20-4200756) that relies solely on donations to continue our mission to screen every student in Washington State. These cardiac tests would typically cost between $125 and $1,500. With your generous support, our screenings are less than a doctor visit co-pay. Your donation will help to defer screening costs and enable future community screening events. Donations are tax-deductible. We urge you to stay informed, volunteer and donate.