Update October 2020-
People throughout the world have been impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic. Nick of Time Foundation is trying to do our part to help prevent the further spread of the virus, by suspending our ECG youth heart screening program at this time.
We have and always will put the health and safety of not only the students, families, and communities that we serve but also our wonderful NoTF volunteers. Our approach is rooted in our foundation’s mission, which ensures that we continuously strive to make a difference for young people in our communities.
With the help of our Medical Advisory Board, we are monitoring the science and our state government recommendations and will be modifying our program accordingly.
Thank you for your continued patience as we work through this together.
Just follow these EASY steps to register:
- Reserve an appointment using the online scheduler and you will receive an email confirmation.
- Download the Health History Form included in the email and fill out completely.
- If your student attends the host school; the forms need to be returned to the office for appointment confirmation.
- If your student is out of district; please fill out and bring to the screening appointment.
- NO ONE WILL BE SCREENED WITHOUT THE SIGNED FORMS
2020-2021 Screening Dates and Locations
- Our current screening scheduled has been postponed until Fall 2021
We are a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization (Tax ID # 20-4200756) that relies solely on donations to continue our mission to screen every student in Washington State. These cardiac tests would typically cost between $125 and $1,500. With your generous support, our screenings are less than a doctor visit co-pay. Your donation will help to defer screening costs and enable future community screening events. Donations are tax-deductible. We urge you to stay informed, volunteer and donate.